7. How long do I spend on each theme ?
- There are enough preschool and kindergarten activities for the teachers to plan at least 3 to 4 weeks on each thematic unit. Longer, depending on the number of times the children meet each week, whether you are planning for a full or half day, or if the interest of the children warrants more time. I know we rush through our themes in the fear our children will be “bored”. Research and experience show us that children benefit and need repetition. Children love repetition for it builds confidence in their performance and participation. They enjoy an activity better the second time! This preschool curriculum resource is designed to meet your planning needs and the children's interest in learning, so there are no set rules. Exploration by children can take time, so please don't rush from theme to theme just to cover them all.
8. How does this curriculum help in my planning ?
- "Setting the Stage for Learning" strives to make the planning process easy as it is one of the most important parts to creating a quality early childhood educational program and designing your classroom. This curriculum resource system has been developed to assist with planning and organization, and to provide a plan that staff, substitutes and volunteers can read and implement.
See how easy planning can be for you!
9. What are other benefits in using the “Setting the Stage for Learning” preschool curriculum resource
- See the benefits this system offers you!
Order today or
Call me @ 540-882-3395 / 703-727-7306
and let me provide solutions for you!